Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Introducing my Voice

Hi! My name is Layla and I'm eighteen and about to head to my first year of college. I really love writing poetry and learning about the world. I'm a Muslim Egyptian-American with bad grammar and an even worse sense of humor. Essentially this blog will feature some fashion, some information on islam, and some poetry (and whatever else I want to talk about I guess). I hope you like it!

Essentially I started this blog because I am frustrated with feeling like I have nothing to offer the world as a mode of help. I have my perspective and no real means to gain others, so I'm hoping to share my opinion in return for some conversation that would lend its way to discussing your differing or similar perspectives.

2 comments:

  1. Assalam alaykum. Ma sha Allah, good on your thinking in a long term towards your own benefit and others. in sha Allah, may all of us obtain useful information regarding Islam.

    ReplyDelete